Heritage Waxed Canvas Ice Block Bag
See wholesale price
This is a vintage-inspired, all-purpose leather and heavy-waxed canvas powerhouse. A direct aesthetic and structural descendant of a time when back-breaking blocks of ice were carried into homes and businesses by hand. Indeed, when the iceman cometh to replenish the icebox he did so with this essential instrument replete with a small handle under the base for conveniently swift, single-motion unloading.
Now, reintroduced, it's equally ready for lugging firewood to a pickup truck or stylishly supporting an indulgent day at the beach. Our hearty tribute to this utilitarian classic stands tall as an heirloom-quality bag.
- Durable water-resistant 18 oz. waxed canvas
- Thick, full-grain, US cowhide, vegetable-tanned leather
- Unlined for functional use
- Padded shoulder strap for carrying ease when fully loaded
- 7"x10" interior hanging pocket for immediate access
- Solid antique brass hardware
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 19" H x 22" W (at top opening) x 7" D (at bottom)
- Weight: 4 lbs.
More from this supplierView all products