BLOOM AND FLOW™ pour-over coffee brewer (black collar)
See wholesale price
The stylish pour-over coffee brewer BLOOM AND FLOW can be operated with any standard paper cone filter (No.2 and No.4) or any V-shape filter, allowing you to brew either 2,4 or 6 cups. Brewer consists of the heat-resistant glass carafe and a unique funnel insert, providing an optimized blooming and flow of your coffee through the filter paper.
Made in Germany with machine blown borosilicate glass it offers the best thermal properties. Thus the BLOOM AND FLOW™️ carafe can be placed (with liquid / not empty) on a stove or over an open flame; it is also microwave-safe. The silicone collar is soft to the touch and is available in red or black, matching the colors of our coffee grinders. To keep your coffee warm, BLOOM ANDFLOW™️ comes with a lid.
- pour-over coffee brewer
- heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- made in Germany
- unique funnel for perfect bloom and flow
of your coffee
- BpA-free funnel
- silicon collar
- dishwasher safe
- stovetop safe
- Use with any V-type paper
- height: 8.86 in / 22.5 cm
- diameter bottom: 5.67 in / 14.4 cm
- diameter top: 4.49 in / 11.4 cm
- 1 pour-over coffee maker jug / box,
comes with funnel, lid and collar
- 4 boxes / master carton
- 6 languages (EN, DE, FR, ES, ZH, JP, RU)
Our suggestion on how to use a Coffee Carafe:
1. Pre-rinse the filter while inside the funnel and remove excess water after rinsing the filter.
2. Weigh out 10 g per cup (20–60 g ground – should be medium coarse in size) and add the ground coffee inside the filter.
3. Bloom stage: Pour a small amount of hot water over the coffee to wet the grounds, and allow around 30 seconds for them to ‘bloom’.
4. Flow stage: Pour hot water in a slow spiral motion. Keep water level to ensure enough pressure for a continuous flow. Aim for a brewing time of 4 minutes. If the brewing time exceeds a four minute time limit, simply remove the funnel by its handle and place the funnel in a separate cup to finish straining through. By keeping your brew time under four minutes, your coffee will remain well balanced and will avoid any bitter side tastes that may occur from over extraction. If it runs too fast, then adjust the ground coarseness finer. If it runs too slow, then make the ground more coarse.
5. Dispose the used filter by removing the funnel by the handle and enjoy a perfectly balanced coffee! Place the lid inside the carafe to trap in the heat.
More from this supplierView all products
Finum North America Corp.