See wholesale price
Feed your body with our multi-purpose head-to-toe butter! You will quickly fall in love with this thick and luxurious formula and its many uses. The possibilities are endless: skin moisturizer, shaving cream, hair mask, diaper rash, tattoo conditioner, etc.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $22
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure virgin coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- raw shea butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- raw mango butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- jojoba oil*: treats acne, retains moisture, soothes irritated skin
- avocado oil*: retains moisture, anti-aging/skin-tightening, treats eczema and psoriasis
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
TO USE +
- On skin: apply as needed. Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- On hair: apply to ends before shampooing. Allow to sit 10-15 minutes.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this supplierView all products