Cedar Cultural Center Sign | MN Print
See wholesale price
Do you have fun memories from the Cedar Cultural Center? Having a mini State Icon of the Minnesota landmark will remind you of those moments forever. Tuck the print into a bookshelf, set it on your desk, or hang it on your wall—however you choose to display it, it won't take up much space.
Our framed digital illustration is a tribute to the music venue in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis, near the West Bank of the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities.
This little keepsake was drawn with a mouse and printed in our studio. It's finished in a handmade, hand-painted black wood frame, and is protected by recycled glass.
- Red, grey, and black illustration
- Giclée print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a handmade, black, beveled wooden frame
- Overall frame size is approximately 4.125" x 3.375"
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on a wall by the sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Each print is signed by the artist, Christy Johnson
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
Illustrations by Minnesota artist Christy Johnson of United Goods.
All artwork is copyright of United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.
More from this supplierView all products