See wholesale price
Gently remove cosmetics and impurities with our new cleansing oil. It's sure to leave your face feeling healthy, hydrated and beautiful. Oil cleansers are perfect for all skin types, and when used properly, will not leave your skin greasy at all.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $38
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- extra virgin olive oil*: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture, anti aging
- castor oil*: treats sunburn, treats acne, reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars, anti aging, retains moisture
- jojoba oil*: treats acne, retains moisture, soothes irritated skin
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- carrot seed oil*: nourishes, tightens, and rejuvenates skin
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
SKIN TYPE +
- sensitive skin
- dry skin
- oily skin
- all skin types
TO USE +
- Shake well before use. Gently massage oil onto dry skin. Wet hands and continue to massage. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this supplierView all products