Do Hard Things™ Rope - 6mm PVC
See wholesale price
You push hard in training, and you need equipment to Do Hard Things™. This ultra durable fitness rope features a thick 6mm PVC cord with an inner string cord that can be used both indoors on smooth surfaces and outside on rough ones.
Features: The 6mm cord is thicker than most similar ropes, adding resistance to workouts for a serious arm and cardio burn.
Who should use this rope? This is a fitness & cardio rope best used in warmups and workouts that feature simple single jumps. Beginners will enjoy the feedback offered by the rope as they learn because they can "feel" it spinning with the heavier weight. More advanced jumpers will use for a more intense workout because of the increased resistance.
- Length - 10ft
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends. Quickly resize to height of different users.
- Unbreakable 5", low-density, plastic polymer handles
- 6mm PVC
- Durably designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Adds resistance to workouts for a serious arm and cardio burn.
- Won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
More from this supplierView all products