English Fog Essential Oil Blend - Diffuser Blend
See wholesale price
Fill your world with your favorite fragrances with our essential oil blends!
Inspired by scenes pulled from a Brontë novel, English Fog is an elusive fragrance that evokes the mystery and moodiness of the foggy moors and rolling hills of the English countryside. A base of fresh bergamot entwines with warm notes of clove as floral ylang ylang lends a hint of opulence and intrigue.
What are essential oils used for?
- Use as a diffuser blend for our beautiful hand-blown glass diffuser, or in a tealight burner to add aromatic ambience to your home or office.
- Use with our antique-style aroma locket for wearable fragrant beauty.
- Create your own bath oil recipe by adding essential oils to bath water for a scented soak.
- Make your own essential oil room spray with this easy recipe!
Note: This is a blend of pure essential oils and is not intended for topical use. Click here to find this scent in a perfume oil and visit our “Perfumes” section to find our complete collection of perfume oils.
What are essential oils? Essential oils are naturally scented oils derived from plant materials such as flower petals, buds, and leaves. These precious oils can be released from the plant when crushed, rubbed, or heated. At Willow & Birch Apothecary, we use steam-distilled essential oils whenever possible because this gentle and natural method extracts the oils while preserving their quality and scent as nature intended.
- 100% Natural
- No Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Handcrafted in the USA
Ingredients: bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia), clove essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum L.), ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga Odorata)
If you love English Fog, also find it in our other products:
More from this supplierView all products
Willow & Birch Apothecary