Extra-Large: Wrap a baguette.
See wholesale price
Keep your biggest food items fresh with this super-sized wrap.
- So many of us wonder how to keep bread fresh—turns out, the best way is the natural way. This XL Z Wrap big enough to wrap a full-sized baguette and keeps it fresher for longer.
- Cover bigger bakeware pieces, cover rising bread dough, cover a watermelon, roll out a pie crust, be a placemat…bring it on, this XL can do it!
- All your big leafy greens will love being wrapped up and kept fresh in this XL
- This wrap leaves room for customization: cut it to fit your favorite items like an extra-large salad or serving bowl, and have 1-2 additional small wraps. Make sure to use sharp scissors
Dimensions: 16" x 26"
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts and all orders over $25 ship free. Orders typically ship in 24-48 hours.
- Wrap for freshness. Wrap for style. Wrap to make a statement. Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.
More from this supplierView all products
In 2017, Michelle Zimora was a mom of 2 pre-schoolers with a problem: the amount of plastic trash being created, between home cooking, school lunches, and leftovers, was deeply at odds with many of her core beliefs about our responsibilities as human beings to our home planet. A determined woman with a lifelong love of learning and textiles, Michelle set out to create a solution that worked and that demanded by design to be seen and enjoyed. She created Z Wraps, a beautiful, washable, reusable, and compostable food storage solution by coating one of her favorite printed cotton fabrics in a blend of beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Fast forward to 2021, and Z Wraps has evolved several steps further! Featuring unique and gorgeous designs created by now-4 artists, the Z Wraps in production today benefit from countless hours of recipe and process refinement, design sourcing, and Michelle’s keen sense of centering the environment at every stage of a Z Wrap’s life. A recently-certified Minority Business Enterprise by the MA State Supplier Diversity Office. Z Wraps is passionate about welcoming everyone to sustainability, no matter where they’re starting. Along those lines, the new year has welcomed a new Z Wraps collection created specifically for children’s colorful and character-driven tastes! We all play a part in building the future we want to live in, and kids today have never known a time where their planet was safe from climate- or ecological crisis, which has resulted in their wanting to help now--not to wait until they’re adults. We invite kids to the table as we must work together to find solutions to help heal our Earth from the damage it has sustained from our presence. That work on its own may not be glamorous, but it is a beautiful act. Z Wraps is a way to embrace at home one aspect of the work needing to be done--and in doing so add a richness and a visual beauty to the task.