Grapefruit Cardamom Skin Balm
See wholesale price
- .5 oz in a recyclable plastic tube with eco-conscious tree-free labels.
- 100% natural ingredients that are safer for your skin, for farmers and for the planet.
- Artisan batch production ensures that we can make the highest quality skin-loving treats.
- TSA + airplane friendly! Because who wants their favorite lotion confiscated by TSA, am I right?
- Revitalizing manufacturing in the USA and supporting our local community by creating these delectable goodies in our California studio.
- We donate a portion of sales to organizations we believe make the world a better place because we're all in this together. Read more here.
- No weird stuff ever.
IngredientsTheobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Virgin Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter**, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E) *Certified Organic **Fair Trade
More from this supplierView all products
Etta + Billie
Our mission is to bring nourishment and satisfaction into daily routines with artisan body care products that blend all-natural ingredients and comforting food-centric aromas. We believe that organic ingredients are better for our skin, our farmers, and our planet. You'll never find artificial colors, artificial scents, parabens, or phthalates in anything we whip up. We never test on animals, only willing human subjects. We donate a portion of our profits to local food banks and human rights organizations because we want to do our part to make the world a more equitable place and believe that everyone should have access to quality food and drinkable water. Etta + Billie was founded by Alana Rivera in 2009 in her San Francisco kitchen. Our products are blended and shipped from our Ventura, California studio. As a Certified Green Business we maintain strict sustainable standards in all areas of our business, not just our ingredients list.