See wholesale price
Ah, the hazy Northern California beach sunset... When the feeling comes, that maybe, things aren't as small as just our personal problems... We are one part of a huge, beautiful world. Let's enjoy the moments when they are here and get that inspiration for tomorrow.
These lightweight, wide-frame sunglasses will rest on your face without you even noticing you have them on, while covering your full field of vision. The crystal-clear clarity created by the top-tier polarized lenses will make you take a deep breath in relaxation, knowing that your vision will be perfect for the rest of the day.
- Transparent Purple+Blue TR90 frames - TR90 is an unbreakable, highly flexible material. No stress if they fly off your face during the best moments in life!
- Gradient REVO Red + Orange Lenses - Mirrored lens alternates between a sunset red, sunskist orange and dark yellow for an awesome look everyone will notice.
- 1mm Polarized Lens - Top tier lens thickness and modern technology combine for the best polarization quality on the market.
- Spring Hinge - Metal hinge adds durability to the overall frame design.
Technical Sizing Description
- 137mm temple/arm length | 19mm gap between lens | 144mm frame length
- 58mm lens length | 44mm lens height | 6 Base Curve lens
More from this supplierView all products
Stay Up Movement
THE MISSION Our designs are created with the idea of motivating the downtrodden and inspiring those who are relentless for success. THE MOVEMENT To “Stay Up” means to produce and possess positive and progressive vibes on a daily basis. One’s attitude and actions are focused towards moving forward in life, even if progression is small and hard to achieve. This idea of continuous optimism is limited to no particular subject or genre and simply promotes a forever rising motion from one’s current position. Those who engage in an activity for which they have passion; Stay up. Together, we can celebrate the pursuit of a better tomorrow. The more individuals we influence, the more momentum we build, and the larger our movement becomes.