HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge) Bone-Shaped Pet Tag
See wholesale price
Looking for a gift for the doting pet parent? This funny dog tag would be a fantastic present!
This adorable bone-shaped pet tag is hand-stamped with the text "HBIC" (Head Bitch in Charge) on one side and comes in the metal of your choice. Grab it as a gift for that animal-loving friend with a great sense of humor or add it to your own dog's collar as a fun accessory.
All tags come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE ITEM
- The dog bone measures 1” x 1.5” and is a thick but lightweight metal.
- The tag can come in the metal of your choice from the following options: silver aluminum, yellow brass, rainbow stainless steel, or rose gold stainless steel.
- The text is hand-stamped in cute newsprint uppercase or lowercase letters of your choice.
- You can choose the aforementioned text or to customise it with your own. Please fill in the personalization box provided if you chose Your Custom Text.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent
- Each ID tag is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
More from this supplierView all products
Salt and Sparkle