Heavy Muay Thai 2.0 - 1.5lb Rope
See wholesale price
You push hard in training, and you need equipment to Do Hard Things™. This heavy resistance rope is the same style jump rope used by Muay Thai fighters, featuring a heavy 1lb+ PVC cord and ball bearings for an ultra smooth spin.
Weight varies by rope length:
- 8ft - 1.3lbs (heights under 5'8")
- 9ft - 1.5lbs heights 5'9" to 6'1")
- 10ft - 1.7lbs (heights 6'2" and over)
Who Should Use this Rope? We recommend this rope for HIT style workouts and anyone who is working jump rope into a bigger training regimen. The heavy weight causes a quick muscle burn in your shoulders and forearms. Not recommended for general cardio/fitness as you won't being doing many long workouts with this rope.
- Build forearm and hand strength
- Engage should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.
More from this supplierView all products