Jnana Yoga Mat
See wholesale price
They say feathers appear when the angels are near. Feathers are placed on your path to bring you in a state of joy and higher awareness. So we decided to make this design to bring you to that state as you flow through your practice. Feathers represent love and the truth, so attract some each time you step on your Jnana mat.
Soul of the Yoga Mat
- Excellent grip and non-slip performance
- 5mm thickness to provide cushioning for the joints
- Added non-slip grip at the back to prevent sliding
- Good Durability
- Free from harmful phthalates
- Eco-friendly : Oeko Tex certified
- Good for regular and hot yoga
The mat is OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry. The mats are manufactured in a way to ensure there are no toxic emissions released into the atmosphere.
All designs are made using water based inks to avoid chemicals
Wash and Care
We recommend you clean using a yoga mat cleaner. Wipe it down with a yoga mat cleaner after your practice.
24" W x 72" L x 5mm thickness
More from this supplierView all products