See wholesale price
Are you ready for a wide-tooth comb that is durable yet gentle on your hair and scalp?
Meet our KurlsPlus Comb. Our Comb is great for detangling hair of all lengths that is medium to thick in density with minimal stress on your hair whether wet or dry. It's also great for raking through heat styled curls to create a feathered look or detangling wigs/extensions without disrupting the curl pattern too much resulting in unwanted frizz. You can also use the tip on the end to section your hair while you detangle and style! Who doesn't love a great 2-in-1?
The comb comes in our signature kazmic blue color with rose pink accents.
Why it's Different
- Uniquely designed, seamless teeth for easier detangling that work like your fingers
- Curved handle that forms to the natural grooves of your hand
- Pointed tip on handle allows for parting/sectioning hair
- Comfort grip along spine offers an alternative way for holding the comb
How To Use
The KurlsPlus Comb is a great primer to detangle medium to thick hair as the teeth will work like your fingers to gently separate any large tangles. The seamless teeth allow your curls to gently slide through, minimizing breakage while also stimulating your scalp. To increase manageability, the comb comes equipped with two comfort grips - a convenient grip along the spine of the comb or you can grip it by the handle as it is designed to fit within the palm of your hand. On the tip of the handle is a sectioning tip that allows you to section your hair and detangle all with one tool. You can also use it to gently comb through and feather your hair after it has been curled and styled. Once you are all done, you'll find that the KurlsPlus Comb is easy to clean!
How to Clean: Use warm water and shampoo.
KAZMALEJE is certified Plastic Neutral. By funding rePurpose Global to remove as much plastic waste from nature as we use, every purchase of yours will now carry a Net 0 Plastic Footprint.
Heat Limit: 70-110 °c
Do not use with heat as it may damage the tool.
- Q: Will it work on my hair?
- A: We designed our hair tools for curls, coils, and kinks, but they work for all hair types. How? Because of our uniquely designed teeth. They are smooth, seamless, and shaped to mimic your fingers allowing your hair strands to glide through with minimal friction for a much gentler detangling experience. So whether you have kinky, 4C hair or straight hair, we are sure you will enjoy our KurlsPlus hair tools.
- Q: Why is my hair tool arriving in bubble wrap?
- A: Our hair tools are individually wrapped in bubble wrap by hand to protect them in transit, as we want to ensure they arrive to you the same way they leave us. We are not currently shipping individual orders in our retail and special event product packaging.
- Q: There's a scratch on the end of my comb. Is it damaged?
- A: No, your comb is not damaged. The mark that you see is a result of our manufacturing process. To achieve our unique shape, we use injection molding to produce our hair tools. As part of this process, plastic is injected into a mold. Upon completion, the hair tools have to be severed from the injection source. This step of cutting the source is what causes the mark. The mark is merely cosmetic and does not impact use nor will it affect your hair.
More from this supplierView all products