Lil' Kids on the Color Block
See wholesale price
From Spice Girls to Tupac, Mariah Carey to Green Day – the music and style of the 90s was pretty epic.
And few things reflect the 90s as much as bright colors and overly choreographed music videos, perhaps represented best by New Kids on the Block. While we don’t miss their ponytails and double-breasted suits, we do miss the colors.
Printed on 100% recycled polyester, these 90s colors are reimagined for modern times. With this hat, you got the right stuff.
- Comes in 2 sizes: toddler (best fit 1-5 years) and youth best fit 6-12 years)
- Machine washable on cold + air dry (spot clean if possible)
- 5 panel cap with flat brim that can be curved to your preference
- Includes tag to write a name on the sweatband
- All of our hats are originals and only made in small batches - order soon
- Lifetime guarantee
More from this supplierView all products