Pink and Blue Watercolor Resin Bar Stud Earrings
See wholesale price
- Painted pattern is over clear, see through, acrylic. This effect gives the earrings a fun layered depth.
- Earrings are 2 inches long by 0.25 inches wide.
- Earrings are push back studs in hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Lightweight, not heavy at all. Great for daily wear.
- Earrings are sealed for durability.
- Paint and resin are non toxic and eco friendly.
- All jewelry comes beautifully gift wrapped.
More from this supplierView all products
Boo and Boo Factory
Boo and Boo Factory started as a creative outlet that allowed me to experiment with form, color and pattern. I wanted to create a unique and eclectic jewelry style that wasn't afraid to use bold forms and bright color. I have a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a masters in architecture from the Southern California Institute of Architecture. During this time I began Boo and Boo Factory as a hands on creative outlet that supplemented my architectural ideas. Inspired by creating for a living I took my growing jewelry design business and pursued it full time. I currently reside in Chicago where I work full time on designing and creating for Boo and Boo Factory. Having worked as an architectural designer in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles, it was easy to take my love of shapes, colors, patterns, and textures and create beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. I incorporated laser cut acrylic, leather and resin materials to make my jewelry. I design and laser cut everything in my studio. All of my designs are influenced by my architectural background and combine my love of abstract art.