Rainbow 17 or 19 In Hazelwood Heart burn acid reflux Eczema Necklace
See wholesale price
* Hazelwood is specific in GUT areas; eczema, tummy ache, acid reflux, ulcers, vomiting, and heart burn. Colic, vomiting, GERD, ulcers. May also help with migraines.
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Crysocolla: Promotes energy
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months)
Necklaces are not to chew on, the Amber releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream.
What is Hazelwood?
Hazelwood works by creating a more alkaline environment in your body through direct contact with your skin, which may help to prevent and remedy many of the symptoms caused by acidosis (being too acidic) and by reducing free-radicals by having a high antioxidant effect through your pores. The wood absorbs excess acidity from your body until a balanced PH is reached. This has the potential to improve conditions caused by excess acidity, which can include skin issues such as eczema, internal gut issues such as ulcers, acid reflux, GERD, and heartburn.
More from this supplierView all products