Rosella -Bouquet of Roses
See wholesale price
Say goodbye to ugly moss poles, bamboo stakes or wire hangers. Use these functional pieces for your potted babies.
Why use a trellis for your plants?
- Train your plants to climb a unique support
- Vining plants love support
- You will see your leaves mature, aerial roots attach and plants stand up straight
- You can transform your plant into a piece of art
This trellis is inspired by a bouquet of roses. Each trellis is one of a kind with a unique grain structure that is sure to be a statement piece at your home.
How its made?
- Each trellis is designed and made in USA
- The trellis is made by laser cutting a 1/4" thick cherry finish wood sheet
- Each piece is sealed with exterior grade coating for protection against moisture
- The stakes that hold the trellis in the ground are double-coated to last
Choose from different sizes that fit your growing plant
All trellises perfectly fit pots bigger than 4" diameter.
Below are the sizes. Also refer to the images for the sizing table.
Above soil dimensions (H x W): 11.5"x 5"
Below soil stake dimensions (H x W): 3" x 3"
Perfectly fits pots bigger than 4" diameter.
Above soil dimensions (H x W): 22" x 8"
Below soil stake dimensions (H x W): 5" x 5"
Perfectly fits pots bigger than 6" diameter.
We care about the environment.
You can feel good about making better choices for the environment.
- We use locally sourced raw materials whenever possible
- All the coatings are chose to be low VOC and water based
- All the packaging is recyclable and compostable
- You can take pride in knowing you are buying local
Custom engraving (up to 20 characters) on the trellises available for an additional fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place a custom order.