sunnies self-heating eye masks, 5 masks
See wholesale price
our box of 5, self-heating eye masks.
- each box contains 5, individually sealed eye masks.
- it takes 2-4 minutes for the mask to reach peak heat.
- peak heat is approximately 100 °F (it sounds hot, but it's roughly the temperature of the human body)
- the heat lasts for 15 minutes.
- ingredients: non-woven fabric, iron, water, vermiculite, salt, activated carbon.
- the masks are single use and disposable
- box dimensions: 5.75 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches
More from this supplierView all products
Sunnies is a brand of self-heating eye masks. The masks are individually sealed and come in a beautifully designed box of 5 masks. When opened from its sachet, the ingredients inside of the eye mask react with oxygen in the air to instantly start warming up. The masks reach about 100 degrees F in about 2-3 minutes and stay at that heat for 30+ minutes. Sunnies are meant to be a respite from the "attention economy" of constant social media updates, work e-mails, and doom scrolling. For that last 20-30 minutes before you go to sleep, pop on some sunnies instead of staring at your phone. Take a moment to relax, let your mind wander, and to just be. While warmth on the eyes is shown to have positive and measurable benefits (e.g., induces sleep, relieves dry and tired eyes, etc), we have made it a point to focus on the feel-good nature of the product and the fact that it enables you to take 20 minutes out of your day for yourself. Demand in this type of product has sky rocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic as people spend more and more time on their phones and screens and need to force a little bit of separation in their personal lives.