Waves of Grief Necklace
See wholesale price
Grief is truly a difficult thing to experience, especially when it hits unexpectedly. After experiencing it for nearly a decade, Ashley, the creator and owner of Presentlee, has learned that grief tends to come in waves and when it feels like you might be taking steps backward rather than forward, the best gift you can give yourself is grace.
This necklace is a wonderful gift for anyone experiencing grief, especially those who find themselves at the beginning of their journey.
- The petite chain measures 16″ with 2″ extension and can be adjusted to 18″ long.
- The chain contains a lobster clasp.
- The wave pendant is made from plated 14K gold, stainless steel, or rose gold and measures a 1/2 inch.
- The card measures 3 x 4.5".
Click here to view our matching tie clip!
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING and will ship within 2-5 business days.
- Take it off while you sleep.
- Keep it dry and free from water and sweat.
- Do not touch it often, grease and sweat on hands will cause corrosion.
- Put it inside a soft cloth pocket or fabric swab, avoid it from rubbing against other jewelry.
More from this supplierView all products