Nature Supply Co was founded by Lindsey Huber in 2016 after realizing the impact our current food system had on not only her own health but also on the health of the planet. Her research and personal health journey led her to become a nature-lover, foodie, and environmentalist. But it didn't stop there - Lindsey wanted to spread the word about what she discovered and ultimately, make the world a better place. Thus, Nature Supply Co was 'born.'
Responsibly produced. Ethically sourced.
- Every decision from sourcing to packaging is made with the planet in mind.
- All of our products are manufactured in anti-sweatshop environments where workers are paid fair wages.
- Our organic line meets the Global Organic Textile Standards and is made out of cotton grown without any harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Our non-organic apparel manufacturer recycles or re-purposes all of their waste and they use solar energy to power their buildings.
- Every item is made to order to prevent overstock and waste.
- We strive for recyclable, reusable, or biodegradable packaging options wherever possible and are constantly updating our processes.
- We have measured, reduced, and offset our entire carbon footprint and are officially Climate Neutral Certified.
You Shop. We Give Back To Nature.
Improving the health of our planet and reconnecting back to nature is at the heart of our mission. For every item sold, we regenerate one square foot of degraded soil through our partnerships with The Carbon Underground and 1% for the Planet.